Thursday, July 31, 2014

Red Baron

 What She's Wearing
Pleated Shorts: Forever 21 Plus (Similar Here)
Red Top: Forever 21 Plus (Love all the options Here)
Flor Clutch: Courtesy of Glosstress (Here)
Studded Cuff Sandals: Charlotte Russe (Similar Here)
Hoop Earrings: Flea Market (Similar Here)
 
Hi dolls!!!! Last weekend I went to an event hosted by the lovely gals from 21 HM Boutique in West Lake Village. I had initially wore this outfit with a white vest but it was too hot so I decided to put my hair up and ditch the vest for the pictures. I am all about versatility and using the same garment in different ways. These pleated shorts have been a statement piece in my wardrobe because they can be worn in endless ways.  Please comment below if you would like to see a couple more looks wearing these shorts for you all. Love you guys!!!

Till Next Time,

K&J


No comments:

Post a Comment