Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fifty Shades Of Grey

He's wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Bans
V-Neck Sweater: H&M
Dress Shirt: Gap
Trouser: H&M
Patent Leather Loafers: Aldo
I kept it really simple in this look, making a monotone ensemble with varying shades of grey. The lightweight materials make it comfortable and perfect on those hot spring days here in L.A. To give it some edge, I added these killer loafers from Aldo.
One piece of advice that I could give all the gentlemen out there when it come to fashion find thing that fit you well. Essentials are gonna be your building blocks to a better wardrobe.

Till Next Time,

K&J

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. Thank you so much.
    Fifty shades of grey

    ReplyDelete