Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cool, Calm, Collective

He’s Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarers (Here)

 Dress Shirt: H&M Premium Collection (Similar Here)
Watch: Timex Weekender (Similar Here)
Cardigan: Hawkings McGill (Similar Here)
Chinos: Cotton On (Similar Here)
Tassel Dress Loafers: Aldo (Similar Here)
  Being of Mexican decent and raised in Los Angeles, I fell in love with everything Americana. For this look I went with a dress shirt, cardigan, chinos, and gave it a European touch with these tassel loafers from Aldo.
 “Cool, Calm, & Collective” is a philosophy I try to live by. Getting dressed shouldn’t be a challenge everyday. In my opinion, basic garments is the key to a great wardrobe. My style depends on how I’m feeling that day.
Men should dress with a purpose, as if you were going to meet your worst enemy today.

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment