Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mint Condition

She's Wearing
Sheer Top: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Mint Jeans: G Stage (Similar Here)
Turquoise Heels: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Statement Nacklace: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
I don’t have a favorite color but if I had to choose it would fall under the mints, blues, and greens category. I wasn’t comfortable with wearing an all mint ensemble so I decided to tone it down with an off white sheer top.  
Again, weather in Cali is super unpredictable so sheer may not be the best option if you live somewhere where winter is in full effect. This outfit can be dressed up or down, I later wore this outfit to my little cousin’s birthday party so it was kid friendly.
I do have to say my favorite part of this outfit is the necklace. Statement necklaces are huge this year and this one from forever 21 was very inexpensive. Statement necklaces can add the perfect touch to a simple outfit 

We hope you enjoyed this post! 

Till Next Time,

K&J

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! You look really gorgeous and I love your pastel combination so much! Your nails are stunning as well!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, loved your blog as well. Make sure to follow our blog as well :)

      -K&J

      Delete