Friday, July 25, 2014

Kimono Girl

 What She's Wearing
Tortoise Cat Eye Sunglasses: Zero UV (Here)
Kimono: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
White Crop Top: Forever 21 Plus (Similar Here)
Distressed Denim Shorts: Forever 21 Plus (Similar Here)
Studded Nude Sandals: Charlotte Russe (Similar Here)
Coin Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe (Similar Here)
 
Welcome back my beautiful dolls! For this post  I wanted to show you all that even curvy woman can rock the Kimono trend that’s being seen everywhere right now. I know sometimes it can be a little hard to try a trend because you’re not comfortable but the truth of the matter is you need to try things before you knock them.  Personally it’s not my favorite trend because over sized anything can make us look bigger so that’s why I decided to wear a crop top to give the illusion of a waste and shorts for some leg action. I hope that I inspired some of you beauties to try it! If you do, make sure to tag me on Instagram @hisandhers_fashion!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment