Monday, February 2, 2015

Runway My Way

 What She's Wearing
Faux Fringe Jacket: Windsor (Here)
Baby Blue Halter Top: Forever 21+ (Here)
Black Skort: Forever 21+ (Similar Here)
Zippered Faux Leather Booties: Forever 21 (Here)
Hello my beautiful dolls! Sorry we have been neglecting you all but there is a reason why. If you didn’t read my previous post, I started a new job and my schedule is very different. I was training for 1 week and when I wasn’t working, it was too dark to take pictures. Anyways, if you know me than you know I am obsessed with fringe! I was going nuts trying to find a jacket at a reasonable price and when I saw Windsor had them at only $30 I couldn’t resist. They also have it in a tan color but I had to keep it simple! Hope you guys like!

Till Next Time,

K&J

3 comments:

  1. your too gorgeous .
    this outfit is so mee love it
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete