Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Classic Baroque


She's Wearing
Baroque Print Dress: H&M (Similar Here)
Teal Suede Heels: Zara (Similar Here)
Gold Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Cheetah Bangle: Vintage (Similar Here) 
Baroque fashion is a popular trend that can be traced back to the 16th century. The European style can easily be dressed up or down. In my opinion, the way to wear baroque is by keeping your look simple, balanced, and modern.

I bought this dress from H&M a while ago but couldn’t decide how I wanted to wear it. I felt it was a tricky statement piece to wear and I knew I wanted to look sophisticated. I decided to keep it feminine by pairing these Zara teal heels as my pop of color. 
So as you all may know by now, Zara had their annual sale and I bought these beautiful suede heels for a great price. These are definitely a great color to add to any black and white outfit or any outfit you really want to add some color to. I’m going to have fun styling these babies this summer.

Thank you for stopping by!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment