Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pasadena Flea Market

Polka dots are a fun and timeless trend to wear. I decided to pick out this dress from G stage in small polka dot print because of my body frame. The smaller your body frame is, the more you might be able to get away with wearing big polka dots. If you are not comfortable wearing a full polka dot dress, an alternative is to have fun accessorizing a scarf, purse, flats, etc.
 
She’s Wearing
Polka Dot Dress: G Stage (Similar Here)
Wayfarer Sunglasses: Ray Bans (Similar Here)
Hamsa Necklace and Above the Knuckle Ring: Jewelry Holics (Here)
Lion Head Belt: Cotton On (Similar Here)
Black Jelly Sandals & Turquoise Necklace: H&M (Similar Here)
Neon Yellow Purse: Target (Similar Here)

I decided to accessories this vintage looking belt to make my waist look smaller and to add some character to the outfit. Can we please just focus for a second on this beautiful Hamsa necklace I picked up at the Rose Bowl Pasadena Flea Market from Jewelry Holics booth. Please make sure to check out their instagram and website for amazing jewelry pieces.


Not only was it my first time going to the Pasadena Flea Market, I was very excited to finally meet Melanee. I also had the pleasure of meeting local photographer Dennis from Dennis Renaissance  . It was nice getting to know more local bloggers.
 I love to bargain shop and I picked up some really cute items from different booths for a steal. If you haven’t been to the Pasadena Flea Market, I highly suggest it. Everyone is friendly, the culture is beautiful and you might just spot someone famous (we saw Kat Von D).

Till Next Time,

K&J

4 comments:

  1. Love that polka dot dress on you Kim! So fun and flirty, on point as always.
    SO jealous that you guys get to meet so many other bloggers in your area! There are only a handful of fashion bloggers in Ottawa.

    Katherine
    www.ourmode.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! We really wish you guys could come visit! I swear you can sleep on my bed! lol But we are both serious about you guys coming soon! we would love to take you guys around town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feeling pretty good, very fun.
    http://bestdress2014.com/
     http://zetgvr.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim, Jesal,

    Nominated you for the fun Liebster Award!

    I nominated you for the fun Liebster Award. Hope you like it :)


    You can check it out here.

    ReplyDelete