Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lawless

He’s Wearing
Panama Hat: Target
Wayfarer Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Button up: H&M
Distressed Jeans: H&M
Loafers: Aldo
This Outfit was heavily influenced by the “Roaring Twenties“. The fashion of that time is one of my favorites because it reminds me of Al Capone. I feel he was one of the best dressed people that ever lived because he was very classy.
Thanks to GQ Magazine, I was able to find a panama hat at Target for a great price . Panama hats are classier but if you are not comfortable wearing this type of hat, you can always wear a fedora. I threw it on with a black button up and some really cool distressed jeans (both from H&M) for a laid back look.
    These leopard print loafers from Aldo are probably my favorite shoes for the Summer. I am a loafer junkie because loafers could be dressed up with a suit or dressed down with jeans. I like to have one thing that stands out in my outfits and these loafers definitely do the job.

 We can’t believe summer is coming to an end but that doesn’t mean I can’t transition pieces from my summer wardrobe into next season. Make sure to stay tuned as I conclude my summer looks.

Till Next Time,
K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment