Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Night Life

 He’s Wearing
Navy Slim Suit-: H&M
Spread Collar Shirt: H&M
Bow Tie: H&M
Pocket Square: Atlas & Mason
Wingtips: Aldo
Is the navy blue suit the new black suit? Not really but it does look extremely good and is less formal. I got my suit and tie on for this event that took place at the “W “Hotel in Los Angeles hosted by Annex Magazine. I really enjoy simple outfits and  keeping it minimal. As you can tell by this ensemble, understated sometimes makes more of an impact.
A fitted suit can always make a man feel more confident. To all gentlemen, get your clothing tailored! If you can’t find the right fit, invest in a good tailored suit because it will pay off in the long run. Luckily for me this slim suit from H&M was fitted and I didn’t have to go through all the trouble to get it tailored.

I’m all about the modern look and clothing that fit my body type. With this look I went with blue scheme mixing a dark blue suit with a light blue pinstripe button down. Because men can and in my opinion should  accessories, I decided to add a dark blue knit bowtie and a gifted Atlas & Mason  pocket square. When you look good you definitely feel good. The best part about transitioning seasons is getting to wear more dressy attire. Make sure to let us know which outfits you like more, the casual or dressy.

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment