Sunday, September 15, 2013

In Bloom

I think band tee shirts are really cool, especially when you like the band your representing. Nirvana has always been one of my favorite bands along with Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, 30 Seconds to Mars, and the list goes on and on. I added the blazer for a pop of print and kept is simple with the wine colored boots.
She’s Wearing
Nirvana Tee Shirt: Gifted (Similar Here)
Leopard Print Blazer: Down Town LA (Similar Here)
Faux Leather Leggings: G Stage (Similar Here)
Bite Me- Wine Boots: Lola Shoetique (Here)
Crystal Evil Eye Ring: Jewelry Holics (Here)
I did some research on the evil eye and why people wore it as jewelry and then became obsessed with wearing them as a good luck charm. I spotted this ring at Jewelry Holic's booth at the Flea Market in Pasadena and they were nice enough to send me this ring of choice. They have amazing and trendy jewelry for very great prices.
I’ve always wanted some bad ass pair of Doc Martens but didn’t want to break the piggy bank.  These wine colored boots from Lola Shoetique are the closest thing and they happened to be my favorite color. I didn’t over spend but what I am going to do is over wear these boots for the fall and winter.
The one thing I do like about my style is that I am definitely not shy to break away from my chic girly looks and outfits. Once in a while it's fun to go for the different looks and trends.  Just go with it!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment