Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Black Dahlia

I will admit, that I was very intimidated to wear  leather shorts…actually leather anything! I always felt like if I didn’t wear them correctly I was going to look like a beat up biker babe or some crazy dominatrix person. The only kind of leather I would attempt to wear was a leather jacket or vest until my friend Angela convinced me to go out and buy some faux leather shorts.
 
She’s Wearing
Black and White Sheer Print Cardigan: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Black Bustier: G Stage (Similar Here)
Black Faux Leather Shorts: H&M (Similar Here)
Nude Heels: Forever 21 (Here)
Accessories: Forever 21 & Jewelry Holics (Here & Here)

 That said, I practically lived in these leather shorts this summer and will continue to over use them this fall and winter.  Not only are they trendy, they can be dressed up or down which is extremely important for a person like me who is always on the go.
Since then, I’ve been paring these shorts with everything! Dressed up with heels and blazer and dressed down with tee shirts and flats. In my advice, I suggest you keep it minimal with one pop of color  in your top or a bold necklace or even bold lips. I kept this outfit simple with nude heels and a bold lip.

Please tell us what you thought about this post and leave a comment below!

Till Next Time,

K&J

2 comments:

  1. I love the entire look! I seriously need to find myself a pair of leather shorts that will be comfy on me! You always look so fab!

    Besos

    Marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We really appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment! :)

      Delete