Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little Get Away

When I was a kid, it was a tradition to go back to Cd. Guzman, Mexico in October to celebrate the "Fiestas de Octubre". The celebration lasts for 19 days leading up to a finally of a huge, heavy wooden platform carrying the statues of the Patron Saint – St. Joseph holding el NiƱo Jesus – and the Virgin Mary. I bought my ticket last minute and packed everything the night before, here is what I wore on my 6 days in Mexico.
 
I fell in love with these printed maxi dresses from Charlotte Russe because the cut and details are amazing. You can find them on their website Here and Here!
 I decided to keep it simple with dresses as well as a leather jacket and flats or sandals. Flats came in handy because there is a lot of walking. My main accessory was the black hat that I purchased at forever 21. Because of the climate, my hair wasn’t working with me so I found it very convenient to throw on the hat. I kept my makeup also very light because it was still warm in Mexico. The green and purple maxi dresses where both purchased from Charlotte Russe and the two red dresses are from H&M.

I hope you all enjoyed!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment