Sunday, November 24, 2013

Los Angeles Love

 
There really is no way to describe how I feel about Los Angeles. I will say that I am one of those people who are proud of where they’re from. I am Latina and my family is from Mexico but my heart will always belong in the City of Angels. Some of my favorite songs are based on Los Angeles, like Red Hot Chili Peppers “Under the Bridge” or Tom Petty “Free Falling”.
She's Wearing
Studded Tiger Sweatshirt: Forever 21 (Here)
Black Skater Skirt: Cotton On (Here)
Black Thigh High Socks: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Black Ankle Booties: Forever 21 (Similar Here)

Growing up here has been very memorable! From Down Town LA, to Santa Monica beach, and cruise back to the Valley. There’s nothing you can’t do. My favorite thing about living in LA is the people and all the cultures. There are all kinds of people and inspiration. My favorite thing to do is people watch and try to figure people out, find out what their story is.
The weather here is finally starting to cool down and its time to bring out the sweaters, high thigh socks, and booties!  This sweater has to be one of my favorites at the moment because there are multiple ways you can wear it, its definitely a must in a woman’s wardrobe this season!


Till Next Time,

K&J

2 comments:

  1. We both wore tiger top! So rad! Love how you styled it! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! love your style as well!!!!!

      Delete