Monday, April 28, 2014

Double Trouble

 He's Wearing
Double Breasted Blazer: H&M
Dress Shirt: Cotton on
Tie: 21men 
Watch: Aldo
Jeans: H&M
Double Monk Straps: H&M
I've always been a fan of the double breasted blazer. I love everything about it, aside from giving me a slimming look it definitely turns heads because of its elegant look. I like to wear thing like this jacket which is considered classic and add a modern touch to them. Keeping things modern and casual I paired it with dark denim from H&M. Currently my favorite pair of shoes these double monks straps are great with anything from this laid back look to a tailored suit. I Know I havent been posting looks very often but, im definietly going to bring you guys more outfits soon! let us know what you think of this ensemble.

Till Next Time,

K&J


No comments:

Post a Comment