Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Como La Flor

 What She's Wearing
Romper: Forever 21 Plus Size (Here)
Black Wedges: Steve Madden ( Similar Here)
Statement Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Lip Stick: MAC Candy Yum Yum!
I am currently crushing on rompers from Forever 21 Plus Sizes! I am so happy that I can now finally shop at a plus size section and have so many cute pieces to choose from. I fit into both regular and plus sizes but it can be difficult sometimes to find things that fit my body. For the spring/summer I definitely want more pieces that are versatile and easy to throw on. Rompers can definitely be dressed up or down and they look so effortless and chic. I kept it simple with black wedges and statement earrings to add some fun. I also decided not to wear my extensions because I wanted you all to see my natural hair! What do you think?

Please stay tuned as I bring you 2 more looks wearing rompers from Forever 21 Plus Sizes!

Till Next Time, 

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment