Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fringe

What She's Wearing
 Tribal Romper: Forever 21 Plus Size (Similar Here)
Fringe Black Bag: H&M (Here)
Western Girl Earrings: Forever 21 (Here)
Revealed Black Booties: Lola Shoetique (Here)
I finally got my hands on a fringe bag! I promise you all that you will be seeing me use and abuse this bag. Why? Because it’s perfection and it goes with everything. Fringe is very huge this spring and summer and I suggest all you ladies invest in a fringe bag. I had to pair the bag with these stunning booties from Lola Shoetique. I love Lola because they always have the cutest trendy heels for amazing prices. I am very picky and these are the only booties I have fallen in love with. Like I promised in my last post, this is another romper I bought in the Plus Size section at Forever 21. I got one more coming at you!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment