Thursday, May 22, 2014

Karma Chameleon

 What She's Wearing
Dress: H&M (Here)
White Wedges: Cupid (Identical Here)
Accessories: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Yellow Cross Body Bag: Target (Similar Here)

 Hello beautiful blog readers, I hope you are all having an amazing week so far. This weekend we only had a chance to shoot one look because we have been busy with work and trying to hit the gym! I’m not sure if you can all tell but I’ve lost 8 pounds!!!! Wooh! I know its not a lot but its all been through trying to eat healthier, drink more water, as well as Zumba! Anyone else love Zumba??? Again, its all about health and not trying to loose weight, I am doing it for all the right reasons! What do you all do that you suggest I try for workouts? Comment below!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment