Monday, May 26, 2014

Denim Daze

 What She's Wearing
White Crop Top: Forever 21 Plus Size (Similar Here)
Distressed Denim Shorts: Forever 21 Plus Size (Here)
Gladiator Sandals: DSW (Here)
Fringe Bag; H&M (Similar Here)
Dream Catcher Statement Necklace: EBay (Similar Here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Memorial Day Weekend, a time to remember the people who have served our country. Personally I have an older sister who was in the Army and an uncle who was in the Marines. I am truly grateful that my family members are still all here with us and they are doing great. This 3 day weekend we mostly hangout with friends and family, had drinks, and just relaxed. With that being said, I didn’t wear makeup and my outfits were minimal. It was too hot in the valley that I even decided to wear my hair natural, what do you all think? I hope you all had an amazing and safe weekend.

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment