Monday, June 16, 2014

Pink Panther

What She's Wearing
 Woven Top: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Pleated Shorts: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Nude Pumps: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Gold Fringe Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Hello beautiful blog readers! Happy Tuesday! I am extremely excited to blog this look for you all because if you don’t already know, Jennifer Lopez recently walked out in an all hot pink outfit with nude heels. When I saw that outfit I knew I had to find a perfect pink top to match these amazing shorts from the plus size section at Forever 21. It is no secret that I am currently obsessed with their section. Reason being is that I can finally express my style in clothes that fit! Also huge news is Wet Seal has also launched a plus size section!! I’m extremely happy about all the changes!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment