Thursday, June 19, 2014

Geek In The Pink

 What She's Wearing
Crop Top: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Pleated Shorts: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Black Lace Up Heels: Lola Shoetique (Similar Here)
Gold Fringe Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Black Crossbody Bag: Poshmark (Similar Here)
Since I l am a repeat offender, I wanted to show you all different ways to style the same pleated shorts. In all honesty I buy pieces that I know I can use a million different ways, especially when you are on a budget!  I decided to spice it up for my second look with this fabulous crop top from Forever 21 Plus. I am in love with this crop top that I had to get it in both black and white. Since it’s really hot in the valley, they will come in handy. For a day time look I would just switch out the heels and throw on some cute sandals!

Till Next Time,

K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment