Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Evil Ways

 What She's Wearing
Print Romper: G Stage Plus Size (Here)
Tropic Craze Nude Heels: Lola Shoetique (Here)
Black Clutch: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Beaded Gold Hoops: Forever 21 (Here)
 
 
 
I hope that you guys aren’t tired of my romper streak because I  got one more coming at you. This romper is from G Stage. I love their prices and I also love the fact that I can shop both juniors and plus size. For those of you who don’t live in the valley, they do have a website where you can buy their clothing and accessories. The reason I am doing a romper extravaganza is because I always have people ask me what they should wear their rompers with during the day and how to switch it up to night life. I’ve always felt like bogging should be about different ways to teach people how they can wear pieces of clothing over and over again not jut showing off what we have. PLEASE let me know how I’ve been doing.

Till Next Time,

K&J

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and sexy! Love this pop of color on you.

    http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete