Thursday, August 21, 2014

BeautyConLA Recap

Last weekend we had the pleasure of attending BeautyConLA with some of our blogger besties. I wore a custom outfit made by my friend Yvette and Jesal wore a stunning suit from 21Men. My maukeup was beautifully done by Pretty Hustle MUA. Thanks to our lovely friends from Lola Shoetique, we got an all access pass to the NYX VIP section. It was really fun and I hope you all enjoy the photos we want to share with you all. 
 Major Blogger Song of Style
 Lola from my favorite shoe store Lola Shoetique
One of my favorite plus size bloggers: Gabi from GabiFresh
Last here is a group picture of the Latina bloggers from Los Angeles:
Claudia from The Penny Closet
Ale from Styled by Ale
Andriana from La Moda

Till Next Time,

K&J


No comments:

Post a Comment