Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rad Plaid

 What She's Wearing
Panama Hat: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
Tartan Plaid Top: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Black Skater Skirt: Forever 21 Plus (Here)
Ankle-cuff Sandals: Urban Outfitters (Here)
Hey there my beautiful dolls! Last week we hung out in Long Beach just to get away for the weekend and this was my day casual outfit. I am a big fan of plaid but it can be a little tomboy if not dressed up. I was happy to come across this top because it is still trendy, girly, and affordable. I had to wear my hat again because that is my current fall obsession as well as skater skirts. Skater skirts compliment my body type so well because it hugs my waste and I highly suggest woman with a curvy body incorporate this in their fall wardrobes!

Love you guys!


K&J

No comments:

Post a Comment