Monday, December 29, 2014

Auld Lang Syne

What She's Wearing
Peplum Strapless Top: H&M (Here)
Tulle Skirt: Windsor (Here)
Heels: Lola Shoetique (Here)
Handbag: H&M (Here)
Earrings: H&M (Similar Here)
 
Happy New Year's Eve, Eve Dolls (Lol)! I cant explain how excited I am for the New Year. New changes, new opportunities, new shoooes! Okay maybe shoes isn’t on the top of my resolution list but a girl can only hope for more shoes. As a new near year approaches, we all start to think about what we want to change about ourselves or our lives. I personally want to change the way I view life, I want to be a go getter, I want to become closer to my family and loved ones, and I really want to build long lasting friendships. I would love to hear some of your New Year's Resolutions, comment below!

Till Next Time,

K&J


No comments:

Post a Comment