Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Denim & Leather

What She's Wearing
Faux Leather Moto Jacket: Forever 21 Plus (Here
Black Top: Forever 21 Plus (Similar Here)
Destroyed White Skinny Jeans: Forever 21 Plus (Similar Here)
Black Heels: Call It Spring (Similar Here)
Taupe Panama Hat: Cotton On (Here)
Black Handbag: H&M (Here)
 
 
 
 
This weekend was my birthday weekend and I did a lot of running around in this outfit. I usually don't blog my simple outfits because I tend to lean more towards dressy looks for the blog. If you girls like simple daily looks I would love to hear your thoughts! Just a side note, these jeans were purchased with out the rips and my wonderful boyfriend cut them up for me! Super simple to do and adds a little edge to your simple jean.

Till Next Time,

K&J

5 comments:

  1. I love this chic and edgy look! The tattered jeans paired with that top are awesome.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this look , you look so fabulous and that hat is to die for !
    hat lover here as well
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We appreciate you stopping by the blog!

      Delete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. garment manufacturing

    ReplyDelete