Friday, February 7, 2014

Crazy in Love

SURPRISE...I have bangs now! A girl needs change once in a while. Don’t be afraid to comment below and tell me what you think. Okay, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and personally I always have a hard time figuring out what to wear. Yes we can go for the girly and flirty look but why do what everyone else is doing? I decided to switch it up this year and do something a little different for you all. I wanted to wear a floral dress but wanted to keep it chic and edgy. What better way than to add some leather into the mix!
Floral Dress: G Stage (Similar Here)
Faux Leather Jacket: H&M (Similar Here)
Stay Social Black Heels: Lola Shoetique (Here)
Black Bag: H&M (Similar Here)
I have been seeing celebrities like Kim K wearing similar styles to these amazing booties from Lola Shoetique. As a matter of fact they reminded me of some beautiful Jimmy Choo’s but without the price tag! I honestly felt really chic and still girly wearing the heels with a floral dress. Later I will show you a different way you can style this dress from G Stage.
I wanted to let you all in on some tips I have for shopping. A secret I have for shopping and buying clothes is buying pieces that you can style in different ways.  I will confess now, I have worn this dress 5 times already since I purchased it because this style dress and print is versatile. The dress cost only $12 at G Stage and it’s flattering and trendy. Another secret I have is not buying right away, go home and sleep on it, if you still want it the next day… go buy it!

Make sure to check back next week to see a sexier and simpler way we can style this dress for Valentine’s Day.

Till Next Time,


K&J

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Nice look.I like this look better Although the top one is sweeter!
    Might I ask if those booties are comfy to wear?I want to get the same.
    Have a nice week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!

    These heels are really comfortable and the quality are amazing, I am absolutely in love with them and I highly recommend them!

    Please let me know if you have any other questions.

    Have a nice day,

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete