Monday, February 10, 2014

XOXO

This Valentine’s Day is on a Friday and I wanted to show you all how to style one dress with two completely different outfits. As I mentioned in our last post, this dress is very versatile and can be worn in so many ways. For my second V Day outfit I wanted to dress up more for a dinner outing or a night out with some girlfriends.
 
Floral Dress: G Stage (Similar Here)
Burgundy Fringe Clutch: Target (Here)
Nude Pumps: Forever 21 (Similar Here)
By simply adding a clutch and some nude pumps this dress is automatically transformed. I would also change up the lip color or add some simple eye shadow.  
Valentine’s Day is much more than romance, flowers, and gift exchanging, I believe it’s more about the people around you that you love such as family and close friends. It doesn’t have to be about boyfriends/ girlfriends and the cliché romance. I am lucky enough to have an amazing man in my life and supportive family. We should show our loved ones everyday how much we love them, not just on holidays.
We would love to know what your plans are this Valentine’s Day, feel free to comment below!

Till Next Time,

K&J




No comments:

Post a Comment