Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wild Child

He's Wearing
Trench Coat: 21Men (Similar Here)
Leopard Short Sleeve: 21Men (Similar Here)
Distressed Denim: H&M (Similar Here)
Chelsea Boots: H&M (Similar Here)
 Winter in California is never predictable. For this look I was able to bring out my trench coat that I bought last year for a very Rock & Roll chic look. I don't have many jackets in  my closet but the few I do have are very versatile like this one.    
I usually don't wear loud prints like this but I do love leopard. Lately I have taken a very minimalist approach to my wardrobe but I do enjoy throwing in a bold print into the mix. If there's one animal print you guys want to give a shot. I would say leopard is very bold but still classy.    

These Black Chelsea boots have been my go to shoes lately. The fact that boots were on sale made it easier for me to purchase them. Aside from the beauty and versatility of the Chelsea Boot they look great with everything from a suit to a more casual look like this one.

Till Next Time,

K&J
   

No comments:

Post a Comment